|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Uttarakhand Chief Electoral Officer Office (ceo.uk.gov.in)
Facility : Form 4 For New Registration of Electors
Related: CEO Uttarakhand Apply Voter ID Card Online Form 6 : www.electionin.in/69.html
For New Registration of Electors :
1. Enter the names of all persons who have completed 18 years of age on or before the 1st of January of this year and who are ordinarily residing in the premises.
Only the names of those who are citizens of India should be entered.
2. Enter against Serial No. 1 in the first column, the name of the head or other senior member of the family, provided he or she has the qualification mentioned in the paragraph 1 and 2 above.
3. “Ordinarily residing” does not mean that the person should be actually in the house when you are filling in the form. The person who normally live in the house should be included even though they may be temporarily absent,
e.g. on a journey or on business or in hospital. On the other hand, a guest or visitor, who normally lives elsewhere but happens to be in the house at the time should not be included.
4. All ordinary residents of the house should be included, whether they are member of the family or not but do not enter the name of the any person who is a member of the Armed Forces the of India or is employed under the Government of India in a post outside of the India or the name of such person’s wife if she ordinarily resides with him.
5. In the case of every male citizen enter in the second column the name of his father preceded by the word “son of”.
6. In the case of every female citizen, enter in the second column –
i. the name of the husband preceded by the words “wife of”, if she is married;
ii. the name of the late husband preceded by the words “widow of “, if she be a widow; and
iii. the name of the [Father or Mother] preceded by the words “daughter of “, if she is married
7. In the third column enter the age of the citizen as accurately as possible, giving only the number of complete years and ignoring months.