|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Chief Electoral Officer CEO Rajasthan (ceorajasthan.nic.in)
Facility : Apply Online Voter ID Card
Download Form 6 : http://www.electionin.in/uploads/602-FormNo6_english.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ceorajasthan.nic.in/index.aspx
Related : CEO Rajasthan Apply Online Voter ID Card Form 6 : www.electionin.in/30.html
Inclusion of Name in Electoral Roll :
Who can file Form-6 :
1. First time applicant on attaining age of 18years or more on the first day of January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised.
In case new residence is in the same constituency please fill form 8A otherwise form 6 and submit to ERO (SDM) or AERO (FSO) of the area of your new residence.
2. Person shifting his / her place of ordinary residence outside the constituency in which he / she is already registered.
When Form-6 can be filed :
1. The application can be filed after draft publication of electoral roll of the constituency. The application is to be filed within the specific days provided for the purpose. Due publicity is given about the above period when the revision programme is announced.
2. Only one copy of the application is to be filed.
3. Application for inclusion of name can be filed through out the year even when the revision programme is not going on.
Where to file Form-6 :
1. During revision period, the application can be filed at the designated locations where the draft electoral roll is displayed (mostly polling station locations) as well as the Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency.
2. During other period of the year when revision programme is not going on, the application can be filed only with the Electoral Registration Officer.
How to Fill the Form-6 :
1. The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency in which you seek registration. The name of the constituency should be mentioned in the blank space.
2. Name (With Documentary Proof) :
The name as it should appear in the electoral roll and Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) should be furnished. The full name except the surname should be written in the first box and surname should be written in the second box. In case you do not have a surname, just write the given name. Caste should not be mentioned except where the caste name is used as part of the elector’s name or a surname. Honorific appellations like Shri, Smt. Kumari, Khan, Begum, Pandit etc. should not be mentioned.
3. Age (With Documentary Proof) :
The age of the applicant should be eighteen or more on 1st January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised. The age should be indicated in years and months.
e.g. A person born on or upto 1/1/1991 will be eligible for inclusion in the electoral roll which is being revised with reference to 1/1/2009. Persons born on 2/1/1991 or thereafter upto 1/1/1992 shall be eligible for inclusion during the next revision with reference to 1/1/2010.
4. Sex :
Write your sex in full in the space provided e.g. Male / Female. Eunuchs have to choose from one of these options.
5. Date of Birth (With Documentary Proof) :
Fill up the date of birth in figures in the space provided in dd/mm/yyyy.
Proof of date of birth to be attached are as under:
i) Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authorities or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Baptism certificate; or
ii) Birth certificate from the school (Govt. / Recognised) last attended by the applicant or any other recognised educational institution; or
iii) If a person is class 10 or more pass, he should give a copy of the marksheet of class 10 , if it contains date of birth as a proof of date of birth; or
iv) Marksheet of class 8 if it contains date of birth; or
v) Marksheet of class 5 if it contains date of birth; or
vi) A declaration in prescribed format given in Annexure-1 (made available on demand by registration authorities) made by either of his parents if the person is not educated till class 10 (In those cases where parental declaration is given as proof of age, the applicant will have to be present himself for verification before BLO/AERO/ERO); or
vii) A certificate of his age given by a sarpanch of the concerned Gram Panchayat or by a member of the concerned Municipal Corporation / Municipal Committee, in case the person is not educated till class and both the parents are not alive.
viii) Indian Passport
ix) PAN card
x) Driving License
xi) Aadhar letter issued by UIDAI
Note: Documentary proof of age will be required only in those cases, where age of the applicant is between 18 and 21 years. In all other cases declaration of his age by the applicant will be taken as proof of age.
6. Place of Birth :
In case born in India, please mention name of place like Village / Town, District, State.
7. Relation’s Name:
In case of unmarried female applicant, name of Father / Mother is to be mentioned. In case of married female applicant, name of Husband is to be mentioned. Strike out the inapplicable options in the column.
8. Place of Ordinary Residence :
Fill up the full and complete postal address including PIN code where you are ordinarily residing and want to get registered, in the space provided.
Proof of ordinary residence to be attached are as under:
i) Bank / Kisan / Post Office current Pass Book, or
ii) Applicant’s Ration Card / Passport / Driving License / Income Tax Return filed or Assessment Order,
iii) Latest Water / Telephone / Electricity / Gas Connection Bill for that address, either in the name of the applicant or that of his / her immediate relation like parents etc., or
iv) Postal department’s posts received / delivered in the applicant’s name at the given address.
NOTE: In case of homeless persons, the BLO will visit the address given in Form 6 at night to ascertain that the homeless person actually sleeps at the place which is given as his address in Form
6. If the BLO is able to verify that the homeless person actually sleeps at that place, no documentary proof of place of residence shall be necessary.BLO must visit for more than one night for such verification..
9. Details of Family Members Already Included in the Electoral Roll :
Please fill up name and other particulars of immediate family members i.e. Father / Mother / Brother / Sister / Spouse included in the current electoral roll of the constituency. Name of any other relation like uncle, aunt, cousin brother / sisters etc. not to be mentioned.
10. Declaration :
** Please indicate date from which you are residing in the given address. In case the exact date is not known, fill-up month and year.
** If your name is already included in the electoral roll of any other constituency, please write legibly the full previous address with PIN code.
** If you already have been issued with a Photo Identity Card by the Election Commission, please mention the card number (printed on the front side) and date of issue (printed on the back side) of the card in the space provided.
** Please attach a self-attested photocopy of both sides of the card.
** In many places the photograph of the elector is also printed in the electoral roll. You have the option to submit one recent coloured passport-size photograph alongwith the form.
** The photograph will be used to print your image in the electoral roll and issue of identity card, if required.
** Please also give your full name and address on the acknowledgement and intimation portions.
** Please give your mobile number and E-mail I.D in the Form , which is optional , as the same ,if given, may be used by the Electoral Registration Officer for further communication with the applicant whenever required.