You are here: Home > Nagaland
All posts from Know Your Application Status : CEO Nagaland

Organisation : Chief Election Office CEO Nagaland
Facility : Know Your Application Status

Sponsored Links:
You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.

Know Your Application Status :
Home Page :

Related: CEO Nagaland Check your Name in Electoral Roll :

Know Application Status :

** Select District
** Select AC

Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer

** Select Part
** Select Form Type
** Select From
** Select To
** Click Show Button
** Enter Form No
** Click Show Button

Q.21. Please give me details of my Polling Station. Who do I contact to get these details
Ans:- This would be possible only when you tell your complete address at the reception/enquiry. The phone No. is 0260 – 2230698. You can check it from the ECI or CEO office website also

Q.22. Enumerator has visited my house and taken down the details. How do I ensure that my name is finally included in the electoral rolls
Ans:- He must have handed over you record of Enumeration which is your acknowledgement. You can check your name in the draft roll, which will be published and available at the office of the ERO concerned to confirm that your name exists in the roll

Q.23. I will be attaining the age of 18 on 1.1.2004. What proof do I need to show to get enrolled
Ans:- You can submit the proof of Date of Birth from the authorized agency (Passport, Matriculation certificate, Date of Birth certificate etc.

Q.24. I am a tenant and my landlord does not want me to get enrolled. How can I get enrolled as a voter
Ans:- To get enrolled in the voter list is your fundamental right. Please check the Electoral role of your area ar ERO /AERO office. If your name is not included please fill up Form 6 and deposit it with the ERO.

Q.25. I do not have a ration card. Can I get enrolled without a ration card? What are the other documents, which I can show as proof of my residence
Ans:- Ration Card is not necessary, however you can show any other proof of residence like Passport, Bank Pass Book, Driving license etc. or any Govt. document to facilitate the work of registration. Proof of residence is not necessary

Q.26. My old I Card is defective. I would like to have a new I Card with correct particulars. What is the procedure
Ans:- You can get your I Card rectified by depositing it in the Office of the ERO concerned or at Photography center when the work of preparation of Photo ID card begins

Q.27. I have shifted my residence recently. I have Photo ID Card with the old address. Can I get new I Card for the present address
Ans:- First of all please ensure that you have enrolled your self in the Electoral Roll of the concerned AC, where you are now residing procedure is given as in ans no.1. Subsequently, changes will be made in existing Identity Card by pasting new address on the back side of the card

Q.28. I have shifted my residence recently. How do I ensure that I am enrolled in my new place of residence and my name is deleted from the old place
Ans:- In case new residence is in the same constituency please fill form 8A otherwise form 6 and submit to ERO or AERO of the area of your new residence.

1 Comment
Add a Comment
  1. Absence of my due name due to shifting of locality but my spouse name was existing so I was given acknowledgement slip from election office after verifying previous enrollment but till now I don’t find my name enrolled. So if I’m enrolled in new locality or not I don’t know.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2017

Contact Us   Privacy Policy