Name of the Organisation : Chief Electoral Officer Odisha
Type of Facility : Apply Online for Voter ID Card
Applicable State : Odisha
Home Page : http://ceoorissa.nic.in/main.html
|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
CEO Orissa Apply for Voter ID Card
For Addition,Deletion ,Correction and Transfer of your name in Voter list please apply in your nearest Voter Sahayata Kendra opened at the Sub-Collectors Office or in your polling station from 15th Oct. to 10th Nov.2014
Related / Similar Service :
CEO Odisha Form 6A For Inclusion of Name
Forms for Voters
Form Type | Description
FORM 6 Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll after draft publication of draft roll (if your name is not included in the draft role).
FORM 6A Application for inclusion of name of NRI elector in electoral roll after draft publication of draft roll (if your name is not included in the draft role).
FORM 7 Application for objection to inclusion of name in electoral roll.
FORM 8 Application for correction to particulars entered in electoral roll
FORM 8A Application for transposition of entry in electoral roll.
How to Apply?
You can Apply either by Online or Offline. Follow the below steps to apply for Online,
1. Visit the CEO Odisha official website
2. Select Apply online and Click Form 6 (Inclusion of Name for Resident Electors)
3. Fill the required details for registration and Submit it to Electoral Registration Officer
4. You can also apply through NVSP website (nvsp.in)
To download your form Go to the CEO Odisha site and click on the Download Forms link
1. I am an orphan, eligible for enrollment as an elector. While filling of Form-6 for inclusion of my name in the Electoral Roll, what should I write in the column meant for father’s / mother’s / husband’s name?
Ans. Eligible orphan in orphanage can be enrolled by registering his/her orphanage name in place of his parents.
Eligible orphan brought up by a family can be enrolled by entering name of head of family in place of his/her parents.
Eligible orphan legally adopted by family can be enrolled by entering his adopted father/mother’s name.
Any orphan not covered under above mentioned categories can be enrolled by entering “Not Known” and entering “Others” in the column of relation.
2. I am a Sadhu (Saint) eligible to be an elector and have changed my worldly name. Can I enter my rechristened name with suffix of my Guru’s name instead of my father ?
Ans. Yes, you can enter your name in Form-6 for inclusion in electoral roll by writing your rechristened name and name of your Guru in the column related to Father/Mother/Husband and entering “Others” in the column of relations.
3. How to find out my name, Sl. No. and Polling Station (Booth) No. in the Electoral Roll ?
Ans. Electoral Roll is available with BLO / ERO/AERO. One can find his / her details from the above places. Electoral Rolls is also available in official website- and one can also find his details through “search your name in the voter list” facilities available in the above website.
4. My name, relations name and sex has wrongly been reflected in EPIC / Electoral Roll. How to rectify it.
Ans. If any particulars in the Electoral Roll are to be modified / corrected such as name, house number, middle name, last name, age, sex, EPIC number etc. a claim in Form-8 can be filed before the Booth Level Officer / ERO / AERO / Online.
5. My old Elector Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is defective / lost. I would like have a new card. What is the procedure?
Ans. You can get new EPIC by depositing Rs.25/- with the Booth Level Officer (BLO).
6. What is meant by a Part ?
Ans. Electoral Rolls are organized as geographically defined parts. Each part has an identified polling station where elector cast their votes on the poll day, parts are numbered and organized as geographically identified sections.
7. What is meant by a Section ?
Ans. If denote locality and area details and contain household wise individual elector details.