Organisation : CEO Madhya Pradesh
Facility : Legislative Council Bye Election
Election Date : August 8th 2017
Applicable For : Legislative Council Voters
Notification : https://www.electionin.in/uploads/5122-PressNote_14072017.pdf
Home Page : http://ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Legislative Council Bye Election
A casual vacancy in the council of states from Madhya Pradesh has risen. Details are given below.
Related / Similar Post : ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in
State : Madhya Pradesh
Name of Member : Sh. Anil Madhav Dave
Cause of Vacancy : Death on 18.05.2017
Term of Office up to : 29.06.2022
The Election Commission has decided that the a foresaid biennial election to the council of states from Madhya Pradesh shall be held in accordance with the following programme.
Issue of Notification 21st July 2017 (Friday)
Last Date of making nominations 28th July 2017 (Friday)
Scrutiny of nominations 29th July 2017 (Saturday)
Last date for withdrawal of candidatures 31st July 2017 (Monday)
Date of Poll 8th August 2017 (Tuesday)
Hours of Poll 9.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.
Counting of Votes 8th August 2017 (Tuesday) at 5.00 P.M
Date before which election shall be completed 11th August 2017 (Friday)
Who can file Form-6 :
1. First time applicant on attaining age of 18years or more on the first day of January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised.
2. Person shifting his / her place of ordinary residence outside the constituency in which he / she is already registered.
When Form-6 can be filed :
1. The application can be filed after draft publication of electoral roll of the constituency. The application is to be filed within the specific days provided for the purpose. Due publicity is given about the above period when the revision programme is announced.
2. Only one copy of the application is to be filed.
3. Application for inclusion of name can be filed through out the year even when the revision programme is not going on. During non-revision period, application must be filed in duplicate.
Where to file Form-6 :
1. During revision period, the application can be filed at the designated locations where the draft electoral roll is displayed (mostly polling station locations) as well as the Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency.
2. During other period of the year when revision programme is not going on, the application can be filed only with the Electoral Registration Officer.
How to Fill the Form-6 :
1. The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency in which you seek registration. The name of the constituency should be mentioned in the blank space.
2. Name (With Documentary Proof)
The name as it should appear in the electoral roll and Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) should be furnished.
The full name except the surname should be written in the first box and surname should be written in the second box. In case you do not have a surname, just write the given name. Caste should not be mentioned except where the caste name is used as part of the elector’s name or a surname. Honorific appellations like Shri, Smt. Kumari, Khan, Begum, Pandit etc. should not be mentioned.
3. Age (With Documentary Proof)
The age of the applicant should be eighteen or more on 1st January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised. The age should be indicated in years and months.
e.g. A person born on or upto 1/1/1991 will be eligible for inclusion in the electoral roll which is being revised with reference to 1/1/2009. Persons born on 2/1/1991 or thereafter upto 1/1/1992 shall be eligible for inclusion during the next revision with reference to 1/1/2010.
Control Room 1950 (Toll Free)
For Website related issues – contact at 0755-2441041
Office of The Chief Electoral Officer
Madhya Pradesh Nirvachan Sadan
17, Arera Hills,Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh, India
Fax : 0755 – 2555162