Organisation : CEO Delhi
Facility : Special Summary Revision Of Electoral Roll – 2018
Applicable State : Delhi
Home Page : http://ceodelhi.nic.in/Content/home.aspx
Notification : https://www.electionin.in/uploads/5209-Summary-Revision.pdf
|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Special Summary Revision :
1. Special Summary Revision of Electoral Roll w.r.t. 01.01.2018 as qualifying date, has been commenced in all 70 Assembly Constituencies of the NCT of Delhi with draft publication of electoral roll on 23.10.2017.
Related : CEO Delhi Best Electoral Practices Award 2017 : www.electionin.in/5168.html
Special Summary Revision-2018 will be carried out in accordance with the schedule prescribed by the ECI as under :
Stages of Revision Period allowed for Stage
1. Draft Publication of Electoral Rolls 23.10.2017 Monday
2. Period for filing claims & Objections 23.10.2017 Monday to 30.11.2017 (Thursday)
3. Reading of relevant part/section of photo electoral rolls in Gram Sabha/Local Bodies and RWA meetings etc. and verification of names 28.10.2017 (Saturday) and 4.11.2017(Saturday)
4. Special Campaign Dates with Booth Level Agents of political parties for receiving claims and objections 29.10.2017 (Sunday) and O5.11.2017 (Sunday)
5. Disposal of Claims and Objections By 11.12.2017 Monday
6. Updating the database, merging of photographs, updating the Control Tables and preparation and printing of supplementary list By 26.12.2017 (Tuesday)
7. Final publication of Electoral Rolls 08.01.2018 (Monday)
The primary objective of the Special Summary Revision – 2018 is to include newly eligible voters w.r.t. 01.01.2018 i.e. who have completed or will be completing age of 18 on or before date 01.01.2018.
Another objective for the Special Summary Revision-2018 is to give opportunities for correction in electors’ particulars and also to invite objections against any wrong inclusion in the Electoral Roll.
2. Out of the total forms-6, received during the period of Continuous Updation, 60% forms were received online while 45.4% forms were received online last year. It is inferred that the persons are moving towards the option of online submission of application forms which is a good trend.
5. AC wise draft electoral roll is available on the website of the department. Besides this, publicity through Public Notice, a print media advertisement etc. is also being done.
A copy of the same is attached herewith. Electoral Rolls are also available at 1422 Designated Locations whose AC wise list can be seen at our website.
6. Election Commission of India has also decided that for maximization of registration, improving the fidelity of electoral rolls and to provide better electoral services, a special drive of house to house visits by the Booth Level Officers during the period 15″ November,2017 to 30″ November,2017 will be conducted in the NCT of Delhi.
Further, pilot project of Mobile Based Booth Level ER Management (BLO Net) will also be done during this period in selected Assembly Constituencies.
1. All new applicants turning 18 by 01.01.2018, please apply in Form-6
2. Apply for correction in details of EPIC through Form-8
3. Never have name in the voter list at more than two locations. Apply for deletion of multiple entry (ies) in Form-7
I. Application can be made online in the prescribed form at CEO Delhi’s Website or National Voters Service Portal
II. Download prescribed Form from these Websites or Obtain from any Voter Centre and submit at Voter Centre of your Assembly Constituency whose list is available on ceo.delhi.gov.in
4. Be Vigilant and Check your name in the electoral roll :
1. Through SMS Send SMS EPIC-space>Voter ID No. to 7738299899
II. Online : At website of CEO Delhi or National Voters’ Service Portal