Organisation : Chief Electoral Officer CEO Uttar Pradesh
Facility : Amendments in Form-26
Applicable For : Political Parties
Applicable State : Uttar Pradesh
Website : http://ceouttarpradesh.nic.in/Default.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
CEO Uttar Pradesh Amendments in Form-26
Amendments in Form-26 (Format of Affidavit to be filed by candidates). The consolidated Form-26after incorporating the amendments is enclosed herewith.The candidates are now required to file the affidavit in this amended form-26.
Related / Similar Service :
CEO Uttar Pradesh Online Voter ID Card Registration Form 6
The amended Form26 may be circulated to all formation of your party and also brought to the notice of Candidates of-the Party in future elections so that they file the affidavit in the amended format and not in the old format.
Affidavit To Be Filed By The Candidate Along with Nomination Paper Before The Returning. Officer For Election To (Name Of The House) From Constituency (Name Of The Constituency)
Part A :
I …………….. son/daughter/wife of. ……………………….Aged years, resident of ……………………………………………(mention full postal address), a candidate at the above election, do hereby solemnly affirm and state on oath as under-
(1) I am a candidate set up by ………….. (**name of the political party) / **am contesting as an Independent candidate. (**strike out whichever is not applicable)
(2) My name is enrolled in……………………………(Name of the Constituency and the state), at Serial No ………….in Part No …………
(3) My contact telephone number(s) is/are …………….. and my e-mail id (if any) is ……….. and my social media account(s) (if any) is/are
(4) Details of Permanent Account Number (PAN) and status of filing of Income tax return
Note : It is mandatory for PAN holder to mention PAN and in case of no PAN. it should be clearly stated “No PAN allotted
(5) Pending criminal cases
(i) I declare that there is no pending criminal case against me. (Tick this alternative if there is no criminal case pending against the Candidate and write NOT APPLICABLE against alternative (ii) below
(ii) The following criminal cases are pending against me (If there are pending criminal cases against the candidate, then tick this alternative and score off alternative (i) above, and give details of all pending cases in the Table below)
(6) Cases of conviction
(i) I declare that I have not been convicted for any criminal offence. (Tick this alternative, if the candidate has not been convicted and write NOT APPLICABLE against alternative (ii) below)
(ii) I have been convicted for the offences mentioned below (If the candidate has been convicted, then tick this alternative and score off alternative (i) above, and give details in the Table below)
(6A) I have given full and up-to-date information to my political party about all pending criminal cases against me and about all cases of conviction as given in paragraphs (5) and (6)
[Candidates to whom this Item is not applicable should clearly write NOT APPLICABLE IN VIEW OF ENTRIES IN 5(i)and 6(i), above]
1. Details should be entered clearly and legibly in BOLD letters.
2. Details to be given separately for each case under different columns against each item
3. Details should be given in reverse chronological order, i.e., the latest case to be mentioned first and backwards in the order of dates for the other cases.
4. Additional sheet may be added if required.
5. Candidate is responsible for supplying all information in compliance of Hon’ble Supreme Court’s judgment in W. P (C) No. 536 of 2011.
(7) That I give herein below the details of the assets(movable and immovable etc.) of myself, my spouse and all dependents
1. I have lost my old EPIC Card. How can I get a new EPIC Card?
You can deposit a copy of the FIR lodged at the Police Station. You will get a new EPIC Card after deposit of Rs. 10. The dates for issuing EPIC Cards are published in leading Newspapers.
2. I have attained / will be attaining the age of 18. What proof do I need to show to get enrolled?
You can submit the proof of Date of Birth from the authorized agency (Passport, Matric certificate, Date of Birth certificate etc.)
3. When I fill up Form 4, should I attach proof of my residence with Form 4?
It is not essential but if you attach a proof of residence, it will help early verification of the particulars given by you.
4. An Enumerator has visited my house and taken down the details. How do I ensure that my name is finally included in the electoral rolls?
He must have handed over to you the record of Enumeration, which is your acknowledgement. You can check your name in the draft roll, which will be published and available at the office of the ERO concerned to confirm that your name exists in the roll.
5. My old EPIC Card is defective. I would like to have a new EPIC Card with correct particulars. What is the procedure?
You can get your I Card rectified by depositing it in the Office of the ERO concerned or at Photography Centre when the work of preparation of Photo ID card begins.