You are here: Home > Telangana
All posts from : Frequently Asked Questions FAQ : CEO Telangana

Organisation : The Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana
Facility Name : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) On CEO Telangana
Applicable For : Telangana Voters
Applicable State/UT : Telangana
Website :

CEO Telangana Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) On CEO Telangana
Q.1 I have shifted my residence recently. How do I ensure that I am enrolled in my new place of residence and my name is deleted from the old place?
Ans. In case the new residence is in the same constituency please fill Form-8A otherwise please fill form-6 and submit to the ERO (SDM) or the AERO (MRO) of the area of your new residence.

Related / Similar Facilities :

General Election TSLA-2023 Telangana State Legislative Assembly Schedule

FAQs Regarding Special Summary Revision 2022 CEO Delhi

Q.2 I have shifted my residence recently. I have Photo ID Card with the old address. Can I get new ID Card for the present address?
Ans .
** First of all please ensure that you have enrolled yourself in the Electoral Roll of the concerned AC, where you are now residing following the procedure given in ans
** No.1. Subsequently, changes will be made in the existing Identity Card by pasting the new address on the back side of the card.

Q.3 My old I Card is defective. I would like to have a new I Card with correct particulars. What is the procedure?
Ans. You can get your ID Card rectified by depositing it in the Office of the ERO concerned or at Photography Centre when the work of preparation of Photo ID card begins.

Q.4 I do not have a ration card. Can I get enrolled without a ration card? What are the other documents, which I can show as proof of my residence?
** Ration Card is not essential for enrolment. You can show any other proof of residence like Passport, Bank Pass Book, Driving license etc.
** Or any Govt. document to facilitate the work of registration.

Q.5 I am a tenant and my landlord does not want me to get enrolled. How can I get enrolled as a voter?
Ans .
** To get enrolled in the voter list is your statutory right. Please check the Electoral roll of your area ERO (SDM)/AERO (MRO) office.
** If your name is not included please fill up Form 6 and deposit it with the ERO.

Q.6 I have shifted my residence recently to Telangana from another State where I was registered as a voter. I have an I Card issued from the previous place of residence. How can I get a new I Card at the present place of address and what will I do with the old I Card?
** Please get your name deleted from the previous address, which will facilitate your registration in Andhra Pradesh.After that please get enrolled by filling Form-6 and depositing the same aong with the proof of deletion in the office of SDM/MRO.
** Your address can be changed on the back side of the Card and the same card wil remain valid.

Q.7 I will be attaining the age of 18 on 1.1.2002. What proof do I need to show to get enrolled?
Ans. You can submit any document from the authorized agency as the proof of Date of Birth(Passport, Matric certificate, Date of Birth certificate etc.)

Q.8. When I fill up Form 4, should I attach proof of my residence with Form 4?
Ans. It is not essential but if you attach a proof of residence, it will help early verification of the particulars given by you.

Q.9. When I fill up Form 4, should I attach proof of my residence with Form 4?
** Special compaign are run for preparation and issue of I card from time to time.
** The schedule & designated locations are published through News papers and are available on website.

Q.10 An Enumerator has visited my house and taken down the detailes. How do I ensure that my name is finally included in the electoral rolls ?
** He must have handed over to you the record of Enumeration, which is your acknowledgement.
** You can check your name in the draft roll, which will be published and available at the office of the ERO concerned to confirm that your name exists in the roll.

Q.11 Please give me details of my Polling Station and Assembly Constituency. Who do I contact to get these details?
** This would be possible only when you inform your complete address at the reception/enquiry. The telephone No. is 23918888.
** You can check it from the ECI or CEO office website also.

Q.12 I have lost my old I Card. How can I get a new I Card?
** You can deposit a copy of the FIR lodged at the Police Station. You will get a new I Card after deposit of Rs. 25.
** The dates for issuing I Cards are published in leading Newspapers.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021

Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap