Organisation : State Election Commission
Facility : How to Disable Pop Up Blocker
Applicable For : Candidates
State : Maharashtra
Download Manual : https://www.electionin.in/uploads/5666-popup_blocker.pdf
Home Page : https://panchayatelection.maharashtra.gov.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Panchayat Election Disable Pop Up Blocker
This is the procedure to Disable Pop Up Blocker during candidate registration in the following browsers.
Related : Panchayat Election Candidate Registration : www.electionin.in/5664.html
List of Browsers
** Google Chrome
** Internet Explorer
** Mozilla Firefox
** Click on “Settings” menu available on Menu bar of browser.Then click on “Show advanced settings…” Link.
** Click on “Content Setting” Button available under the heading “Privacy” window.
** Then option button with “Allow all sites to show pop-ups ” label will be displayed.
** Then click on option button with label “Allow all sites to show pop-ups ”.
** Then click on “Done” button available on the bottom of “Content Setting” window.
** Click on “Tools” menu available on Menu bar of browser.Then click on “Internet Options” menu.
** Click on “Privacy” menu available on the “Internat Options” window.
** Then a check box with “Turn on Block Pop Up Blocker ” label will be displayed.
** Uncheck check box displayed in front of “Turn on Pop Up Blocker” label.
** Then click on “OK” button available on the bottom of “Internet Options” window.
** Disabling in Mozilla FireFox
** Click on “Tools” menu available on Menu bar of browser. Then click on “Options” menu.
** Click on “Content” menu available on the “Options” window.
** Then a check box with “Block Pop Up Window” label will be displayed
** Uncheck check box displayed in front of “Block Pop Up Window” label.
** Then click on “OK” button available on the bottom of “Option” window.
Forgot Password Guidance
To retrieve your password, Kindly use the “Forgot Password” option.
Follow below steps to recover your password
1. Go to Homepage of panchayatelection and click on “Forgot Password” link
2. Enter Following details as shown below
** UserName Or MobileNumber
** Type Of Local Body
3.Now Select UserName And click on “Submit” button.
4.After submitting below message will be displayed and you will Get UserName And Password on your registered mail or a message on your registered mobile number as per details provided.
5.Click on “OK” button to proceed further.
Affidavit by Final Contesting Candidates
Search Documents :
** Select LocalBody
** Select Division *
** Select District *
All Final Contesting Candidate List will be displayed
Require at time of downloading print of Nomination form:-
1. Navigate to ‘Nomination Print’ menu and click on ‘Download’ button, system starts downloading the Nomination form.
2. Also facility is provided where candidate can view the Nomination Form which he/she has filled.
3. Candidate has to print the Nomination Form on A4 size paper. If candidate does not have facility of printing, he can use the facility of help desk.
4. Candidate has to procure the signature of proposer/s.
5. Candidate has to attach copy of annexure with this printed Nomination form.
6. Candidate has to sign the forma and submit to R.O. within prescribed time.
Help Line No : 022-22022909
sec.mh @ gov.in
Support timing : Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM,
Saturday & Sunday : 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM