Organisation : Election Commission of India (ECI)
Service Name : ECI Voter Information/ Print Slip Online
Applicable States/UTs : All Over India
Website : http://electoralsearch.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
ECI Voter Information
This service, provided by the Election Commission of India, can be used by voters to search their names and get the information related to polling stations in the nation-wide electoral rolls. The search is based on the electoral data of the states and Union Territories.
Related : ECI National Electoral Search : www.electionin.in/76.html
Voters need to provide their details such as name, father’s name, state, Constituency, age, gender, etc. to get the information pertaining to polling stations, Assembly Constituency, Parliamentary Constituency, serial number of polling stations, etc.
Using this website you can:
** Search your name in National Electoral Roll by entering basic details.
** Locate polling station on map.
** Print voter information slip.
** Apply for Enrolment, Modification, Deletion and change of address in electoral roll
** Know Booth Level Officer(BLO), Electoral Roll Officer(ERO)
** Know District Election Officials and officials in Chief Election Office
How To Search Voter Information?
To search your name in Electoral Roll, Just follow the simple steps given below
Step-1: First go to the link “http://electoralsearch.in/”
Step-2 : Select your searching option (i.e) Search by Details (or) Search by EPIC Number
Step-3 : If your option is “Search by Details”, then you are required to provide the following details like Name, Age/DoB, Gender, Father’s/Husband’s Name, State, District and Assembly Constituency. If you option is “Search by EPIC Number”, then enter the following details EPIC Number, State and Captcha Code
Step-4 : Finally submit the “Search” button to get the information related to polling stations in the electoral rolls.
1. Internet users can access the information by following “National Electoral Search” link provided on the website of the Election Commission of India (www.eci.gov.in).
2. Mobile Internet users can access the services through a specially designed website www.electoralsearch.in.
3. Android phone based users can install an application from the Mobile Seva AppStore of the Government (apps.mgov.gov.in under electoral category).
4. Mobile users can use SMS service by sending a pre-formatted SMS to the predefined numbers.
4.1 The services are available on a special three digit code 166 provided for BSNL, Idea, MTNL, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom and Vodafone users.
4.2 A special five digit code 51969 is provided for accessing the service by operators such as Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, MTS, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon and Vodafone.
4.3 A user can access the service by sending the SMS to a 10-digit number 09223166166.
5. In order to access the services through SMS, Voters must send a pre-formatted SMS with a word “ECI” followed by details such as name, name of father/husband, locality, age or date of birth and gender separated by commas. As an example, an SMS “ECI Prabhat Singla” would fetch the details of a voter by name “Prabhat Singla” on a nation-wide search of voters.
6. The service is brought to the voters by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) using the state-of-the-art technologies and includes advance features like phonetic search on names across multiple languages through the grant-in-aid provided by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
For details of eligibility criteria or any other additional information related to electoral forms, kindly visit http://eci.nic.in
For any other technical feedback or issues on the portal kindly send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org