You are here: Home > Bihar
All posts from Get Deleted Elector After Deduplication & Verification in 2015 Roll : CEO Bihar

Organisation : Chief Electoral Officer CEO Bihar
Facility : Deleted Elector After Deduplication & Verification in 2015 Roll

Sponsored Links:
You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.

Deleted Elector After Deduplication & Verification in 2015 Roll :
Home Page :

Related : CEO Bihar Link Your Aadhar Number With Voter ID Card :

Deleted Elector in 2015 Roll :

** Select Assembly Segment
** Select Part Number
** Click View / Cancel Button

Seach in E-Roll via SMS
Check Epic Details- Type ELE 10 digit & sent to 56677

An applicant who is of 18-21 years of age doesn’t have any of the documentary proof of age / date of birth. What paper he is required to attach with his application form for registration as an elector?
Ans. In case none of the documents specified by the Commission in the said guidelines is available with an applicant who is of 18-21 years of age, a declaration in prescribed format given in Annexure – I (enclosed with the Guidelines attached with Form 6 available on the website of Election Commission) made by either of the parents of the applicant (or by guru in case of an elector in transsexual (‘others’) category) can be given. In those cases where parental declaration is given as proof of age, the applicant will have to present himself for verification before Booth Level Officer /Assistant Electoral Registration Officer / Electoral Registration Officer. Further, if none of the above documents is available and neither of the parents is alive, the applicant can attach a certificate of his age given by a sarpanch of the concerned Gram Panchayat or by a member of the concerned Municipal Corporation / Municipal Committee/Legislative Assembly/Parliament.

I am a student staying at the place of study in a hostel / mess far from my native place. I want to get myself registered at my present address of residence. What should I do ?
Ans. In case of a student residing at the place of study, in hostel or mess managed by the educational institutions or elsewhere will have the option to get himself / herself registered as elector at his / her native place with his / her parents or at the address of hostel / mess where he / she is resident for the time being for pursuing his / her studies. The course pursued by the said students should be recognized by Central / State Governments / Boards / Universities / Deemed Universities and such courses should be of not less than 1 year’s duration. Such student who wants to enroll himself / herself at the hostel / mess will have to attach a bonafide certificate (as per the specimen at Annexure II of Guidelines attached to Form 6 available on the website of Election Commission) from the Headmaster / Principal / Director / Registrar / Dean of his/her educational institution with Form 6.

A homeless person, who is otherwise eligible for registration as an elector, does not possess documentary proof of ordinary residence. What is the procedure of verification in such case?
Ans. In case of homeless persons, the Booth Level Officer will visit the address given in Form 6 at night to ascertain that the homeless person actually sleeps at the place which is given as his address in Form 6. If the Booth Level Officer is able to verify that the homeless person actually sleeps at that place, no documentary proof of place of residence shall be necessary. Booth Level Officer must visit for more than one night for such verification.

I am a tenant and my landlord does not want me to get enrolled. How can I get enrolled as a voter?
Ans.- To get enrolled in the voter list is your statutory right. Please check the electoral roll of your area available on website of Election Commission / Chief Electoral Officer of the state / in office of Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer. If your name is not included in the roll, please fill up Form 6 and deposit it with the Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer / Booth Level Officer.

Who is competent to verify claim applications and objections?
Ans. The Electoral Registration Officer/Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the concerned constituency.

Where the postal address of the Electoral Registration Officers can be obtained from ?
Ans.- Postal addresses of all Electoral Registration Officers are available on the website of Election Commission of India / Chief Electoral Officers of respective State / Union Territory (link to which has been provided on the Election Commission of India website).

If I apply on line, whether I need to send to the Electoral Registration Officer’s address, signed copy of the Form 6 along with required documents.
Ans.- As soon as the Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer receives Form 6 filed on line, he downloads the form along with enclosure and deputes Booth Level Officer to visit your residence to verify and obtain your original signature on the application form.

Where will be the notice of hearing sent by Electoral Registration Officer?
Ans. The Electoral Registration Officer will send notice at the address of applicant in the country of his current residence, as informed by him and it will be considered as due service of notice to the applicant.

Is personal appearance of applicant or hearing parties necessary? If yes, how will the hearing be conducted?
Ans. Normally, personal appearance or hearing is not necessary. On receipt of Form 6, the Electoral Registration Officer shall display a copy of the said form on his notice board inviting objections, if any, within a week period. The Electoral Registration Officer may also ask the concerned Booth Level Officer to visit the residence of the applicant and verify with him / her, relatives or the neighbours, if any, the information provided by the applicant.

If Form 6 is complete in all respects and copies of all relevant documents enclosed and no person has objected within the stipulated period of one week the Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer can order inclusion of name in the electoral roll after such verification by the Booth Level Officer as considered necessary.

In case there is an objection to the claim in From 6 for inclusion of name, the Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer hears the applicant and the objector in respect of the objection raised.

Where can the list of claims and objections be seen?
Ans. It can be seen on the website of the Chief Electoral Officer of the State concerned. It also can be seen on the notice board at the office of the Electoral Registration Officer.

Contact Us :
Office of the Chief Electoral Officer
Address : 7, Sardar Patel Marg (Mangles Road), Patna – 800015 , Bihar.
Phone : 0612-2217956
E-Mail :
We seek the active cooperation of all the electors of Bihar for setting up a truly citizen friendly system. We also seek your suggestions for improving the system and increasing public satisfaction.
For any Election related enquiry,please call us on
Fax No.: 0612-2215611

Add a Comment
  1. I want re-correct my birth date,how it can be changed?

    1. Form 8 : Application for objection to particulars entered in electoral roll.

  2. dhananjay kumar kushwaha

    My name is not visible in voter list



  4. Name : Amit kumar
    P.o kewla kala
    P.s dumariya
    Dist. gaya

  5. kamlesh kumar singh

    Please send current voter list village+post Raghunathpur ward no.5 booth no.242 primary school block – Brahmpur district buxar(bihar) India.
    Thanks & regards,
    Kamlesh Kumar Singh

  6. late darbari kohar

    Please send from 1965 to 1971 voter list name for NRC dist Siwan 107 Darauli village Balahun

  7. Sanjay Ramrakhyani s/of Chandrakant Ramrakhyani

    I reside at new Patliputra Colony, Patna. I want to know my name is included in voter list or not. My area is Digha assembly.

    1. You can check whether you name get deleted after verification of 2015 roll using your assemble and part number in the above link.

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2017

Contact Us   Privacy Policy