Organisation : Chief Electoral Officer CEO Goa
Facility Name : Track Your Epic Card Status
Applicable For : All
Applicable State : Goa
Website : https://ceogoa.nic.in/appln/UIL/Epic.aspx
|You can now ask your questions about this election. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
CEO Goa Online Epic Status
Kindly follow the below steps to Track Your Epic Card Status Online.
Related / Similar Service :
CEO Goa Voter ID Card Apply Online
How to Track Epic Status?
Step 1 : Go to the official website of CEO Goa through the URL https://ceogoa.nic.in/Home.aspx
Step 2 : Then scroll the pages down and click on “Track your Epic Card Status” link.
Step 3 : Next Enter Form Number and Hit on “Track” button
EPIC Status Details
To view EPIC Status Details kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of CEO Goa.
Step 2 : Next, select “EPIC Status” link under services tab in the menu bar.
Step 3 : Then select one of the following to view the details. The PDF file contains Tracking Id, ACNO_Name & Name details.
** 01 – Mandrem
** 02 – Pernem
** 03 – Bicholim
** 04 – Tivim
** 05 – Mapusa
** 06 – Siolim
** 07 – Saligao
** 08 – Calangute
** 09 – Porvorim
** 10 – Aldona
** 11 – Panaji
** 12 – Taleigao
** 13 – St.Cruz
** 14 – St. Andre
** 15 – Cumbarjua
** 16 – Maem
** 17 – Sanquelim
** 18 – Poriem
** 19 – Valpoi
** 20 – Priol
** 21 – Ponda
** 22 – Siroda
** 23 – Marcaim
** 24 – Mormugao
** 25 – Vasco-Da-Gama
** 26 – Dabolim
** 27 – Cortalim
** 28 – Nuvem
** 29 – Curtorim
** 30 – Fatorda
** 31 – Margao
** 32 – Benaulim
** 33 – Navelim
** 34 – Cuncolim
** 35 – Velim
** 36 – Quepem
** 37 – Curchorem
** 38 – Sanvordem
** 39 – Sanguem
** 40 – Canacona
1. Will it not be difficult to transport the EVMs to the polling stations?
No. On the contrary, it is easier to transport the EVMs, as compared to ballot boxes as EVMs are lighter, portable and come with custom-made polypropylene carrying cases for ease of portage/transport.
2. In many areas of the country, there is no electricity connection and even in those places where there is electricity connection, power supply is erratic. In this scenario will it not create problem in storing the machines without air conditioning?
There is no need to air condition the room/hall where EVMs are stored. What is required is only to keep the room/hall free from dust dampness and rodents as in the case of ballot boxes.
3. Who loads the Serial numbers, names of candidates and symbolsallotted to contesting candidates in VVPAT unit?
Serial numbers, names of candidates and symbols allotted to them are loaded in VVPAT unit with the help of engineers of manufacturer i.e. ECIL/BEL.
4. Whether test printout of the Serial numbers, names of candidates and symbols loaded in VVPAT is required?
Yes. A test printout of the Serial numbers, names of candidates and symbols loaded in VVPAT is required to check with the ballot paper placed on Ballot Unit. Thereafter, one vote to each candidate will be given to check that the VVPAT is printing the paper slips correctly in respect of all the candidates.
5. After announcement of the result, whether the printed paper slips of VVPAT (counted or not), the printed paper slips are required to be taken out of the drop box of the VVPAT Printer unit?
No. The VVPATs are stored along with the EVMs in a secure strong room till the completion of the Election Petition period.